In May 2018, Meghan Markle (40) and her father Thomas Markle (77) resigned. The former actress married Prince Harry (37 years old) in the same month. Archie Harrison, 2 years, and Lillibet Diana, 2, 2 children, Meghan and Harry (10 months).
Despite an invitation to the couple’s wedding, Thomas Markle was unable to attend due to health reasons. The former lighting and image director later accepted money and gifts from British media in exchange for more information about his daughter.
“I think he’s an idiot,” Prince Harry says of Meghan Markle’s father, which upsets him. Thomas called his brother-in-law an “idiot” in a recent interview. According to GB News, Thomas plans to visit the UK in June to celebrate the Queen’s platinum anniversary (70 years of reign) and to reconnect with Meghan.
“I can’t wait any longer. I will show my appreciation to the Queen and make sure she knows how much my whole family loves her and the Royal Family. We are fans of England and we want them to know how much we love them.” Thomas Markle said according to the Daily Mail.
“I would love to see Prince Charles and express my gratitude for guiding my daughter down the aisle. I would love to meet and speak with you as I think we share many interests. Our two children have been far away from us,” he continued.
Thomas reprimanded Meghan and Harry for not bringing their children to England when they visited the Queen in early April. He claimed that “not bringing her children is another challenge for the Queen”. It was hard and wrong.
It made no sense to me. The Queen has every right to see her grandchildren, no matter who came up with the idea. I should also be able to see my grandchildren. I hope they take the kids with them when they come,” she said.
“If they find out I’m here, I don’t think they’ll come. But if they do, I’d like to speak to them to find out what went wrong and how we can correct it. I doubt it will.” happen, but I want to try,” he continued, saying that Harry and Meghan announced their departure from the royal family in the kingdom in early 2020.
As a result of this decision, the couple will no longer receive security or support from the royal family. Harry explained earlier this month that he would love to attend the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee but is concerned about safety.
“It just caught our attention at the time. He knows how much protection he will have. In this case, she is absolutely safe. Not sure what he’ll come up with. I don’t think this man has any respect. I think he’s an idiot. He acts like a child. Like a little girl.” My young daughter follows me everywhere. He’s not a man at all. “I’m telling the truth. I think he’s an idiot and always will be. She’s got a real man as an older brother and a real man as a father. I don’t think he’ll ever grow up,” said Thomas Markle.
What do you think?
Thomas has already shared excerpts from a letter Meghan sent him after Harry’s wedding. The family of the Dukes of Sussex sued the British tabloid and its parent company Associated Newspapers on Sunday for publishing the letter. The letter was “deliberately broken up” to convince readers, according to Prince Harry, who also says key parts of the letter were withheld to “cover up the lies” that the tabloid has “perpetuated” for so long. The Duchess’s father later revealed that he was the one who only released certain parts of the message, ignoring others he found too disturbing.