I’m really impressed. The guys at POPSUGRA Food never cease to amaze us every now and then, and what they’ve come up with this time is a real mind-blower. So, how many ways can you cook pizza? Do you have a waffle iron?
Turns out, you can use you waffle iron to make pizza! You did know that, did you? Get these things now:
- Baking powder – 2 teaspoons
- Whole milk – 2 cups
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups
- Parmesan cheese – ¾ cup, grated
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Black pepper – 1 teaspoon
- Italian seasoning – 2 teaspoons
- Gruyere cheese – ¾ cup, grated
- Salt – 2 teaspoons
- Red chili – for garnishing
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 ½ cups, grated
- Dried basil – to garnish
- Pizza sauce – 1 ½ cups
- Butter – ½ cup, melted and cooled
- Eggs -2 large ones
- Pepperonis – about 35
The cooking is easy and fast. In fact, you get your pizza ready in less than20 minutes! Need a copy of this cool recipe? Head over to their site and grab one for yourself. Check out this great clip and learn this right now. Also remember to SHARE on Facebook and drop us a comment!
What do you think?