Parasites are commonly described as organisms that feed off and live of another organism. Parasites can take and consume one’s body’s nutrients, and thus, the entire organism can suffer from a downfall.
Parasites can thrive throughout the body, in numerous of different forms, but they usually reside within the human intestines. Some types of parasites consume your food, which will make you hungry after each meal, but you still won’t be able to gain weight, while other parasites consume red blood cells, whichcan causeanemia.
According to the World Health Organization, approximately 3.5 billion individuals have some type of parasitic infection.
1. Uncontrollable hunger, loss of appetite, inability to lose or gain weight, or long standing obesity
2. Anxiety and mood issues, such as forgetfulness, restlessness, depression, mood swings, nervousness,and/or anxiety
3. Urinary tract infections, water retention, menstrual issues, prostate issues, cysts and fibroids, PMS, and/or reproductive problems
4. Iron-deficiency anemia diagnosis
5. Abdominal issues
6. Feeling of frequent apathy, depression, fatigue, or exhaustion
7. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
8. Sleep issues such as teeth grinding during sleep, insomnia, bed wetting, and/or disturbed sleep
9. Skin problems such as sores, popular lesions, rashes, hives, dry skin, and/or eczema.
10. Muscle and joint issues, including numbness of feet and/or hands, muscle cramping, joint pain, or muscle pain, heart pain and arthritic pain, and/or pain in the navel.
How to Defeat Parasites for Good
It’s often suggested that you eliminate sugar and processed foods from your diet in order to starve the parasites, as they love sugar. Also, consuming a lot of fiber can actually help the body get rid of parasites, especially worms.
Parasites hate papaya, blackberries, pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, aloe, ginger, gentian root, pineapple, coconut oil, and raw cabbage; therefore, eat as much of theseediblesas possible.
Nevertheless, a stool test is the most advisable procedure in order to determine if parasites are present in your body, or not. To do this, you’ll need to consult a licensed medical practitioner. He/she will be able to find out if you have a parasitic infection, or not.
Please Share this with your friends on facebook.
What do you think?