Essential oils are very powerful when it comes to improving your health and wellness. You may be experiencing hormonal imbalances that cause you to feel bloated, anxiousand stressed out. The good news is that essential oils can help.
Adrenal fatigue, estrogen dominance, and thyroid disorders are all issues that can stem from your hormones being out of whack. Each of these imbalances can cause you to feel less like yourself.
Essential Oils to Try
• Lavender Oil: Add several drops of lavender to your pillow before bed to help with the quality of your sleep, and to assist with estrogen dominance.
• Basil Oil: You can rub a few drops of this oil on your ear’s adrenal glands or along your forearms, and this will help with your hormone imbalance.
• Licorice Oil: Put a few drops of this essential oil into your palms, and rub them together. Inhale deeply, and enjoy the boost to your metabolism.
• Clary Sage Oil: Run a bath just as you normally would, and add several drops of this oil to help with any PMS symptoms you may be feeling.
• MyrtleOil: Apply some oil to the back of your neck or under your big toe. This oil can be useful for any thyroid or ovarian imbalances.
One thing to keep in mind is that some people have skin that is more sensitive than others. You may find that you need to dilute these essential oils, so use a carrier oil or lotion to make it easier on your skin if necessary.
ZRT Laboratory published an article suggesting that estrogen dominance is increased levels of estrogen and imbalanced levels of progesterone. It can contribute to various issues, such as water retention, PMS, constant mood swings, breast tenderness, loss of libido, and depression.
In case you experience any of these health issues, you should consult a medical professional.
According to the American Thyroid Association, the thyroid gland is responsible for hormone production. These hormones actually enter the blood as well as each body tissue.
But, if the thyroid gland does not operate adequately, it could lead to negative effects to various organs in the body. Namely, the major thyroid disorders include hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism.
What do you think?