Are mushrooms something that is good for you or not? The answer is a definite yes. Mushrooms are all natural and they are very healthy to consume. Mushrooms are officially classified as being fungi as a group. They have 14,000 different species of them in number. However, only 3,000 are actually edible, and good for people to eat on the average. There is 700 of the mushroom species that are just used for medicinal purposes alone. Mankind has used mushrooms for thousands of years for cooking and for medicine as well. Mushrooms are loaded up with vital nutrients that the human body cannot do without.
In addition, here is also five good reasons why you should eat mushrooms, and all of these reasons are very good for health and long life. They are as follows:
1. As was previously stated here, mushroom are very rich naturally in lots of nutrients, and they also lessen the risk of getting heart disease.
2. Scientists have also clearly shown us that if people eat mushrooms every day. He or she will greatly reduce the risk of getting Alzheimer’s disease by as much as 70%.
3. Mushrooms are very rich, and are also a natural source, when it comes to dietary fiber. Dietary fiber is crucial when it comes to having good heart health for one’s self. Therefore, if you do have some form of heart disease problem, it is highly advised that you eat mushrooms as much as possible.
4. Mushrooms are awesome when it comes to strengthening one’s immunity system and they also assist with the regulation of free radicals that are known to cause liver damage.
5. Mushrooms can also help with reducing the chances of contracting cancer by up to 64%. Therefore, you should make a note to eat them every day if you can, and also eat them in combination with green tea. This combination of drinking a cup of green tea and eating mushrooms will only serve to make the health effects all the more greater in description.
You can read more about the many health benefits of mushrooms at this link of http://www. tunebody.com/five-reasons-eat-mushrooms/
What do you think?