Many people are opting for things that they believe to be healthier for them than regular cow’s milk because they want to have a positive impact on their health. The problem with this is that they may be opting for something that may be negatively impacting their health. Soy milk is one such item. The regular consumption of soy products including soy milk can actually lead to health issues.
Clotting Issues: Soy milk can lead to clotting issues as it containshemagglutinin.
Endocrine Function: Phytoestrogen that is found in soy milk has been found to disrupt the function of your endocrine system. Also, this also has been associated with fertility issues in women and breast cancer.
Kidneys and Nervous System Issues: Soy milk may also be high in aluminum which is toxic to your body’s systems.
Breast Cancer Growth: Toxic isoflavones found in soy can also increase the rate of growth of breast cancer, and so it’s not recommended that women with this condition drink soy milk.
GMOs: In addition, soy is a GMO product as it has been found to be one of the most contaminated foods.
So, Here Is Why Everyone Should Avoid Consuming This Type of Milk:
– Soybeans possess a substance known as hemagglutinin, which can contribute to clots, thus leading clumped red blood cells.
– They also contain phytoestrogens that interfere with the endocrine function. Furthermore, this ingredient has been associated with breast cancer and infertility in women.
– Soy products are loaded with toxic aluminum, so that it negatively affects the kidneys and nervous system. What’s more, this ingredient has also been associated with the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
– Soybeans also contain natural toxins called anti-nutrients and therefore the consumption of 2 glasses of soy milk every day could have harmful impact on the menstrual cycle.
– Soy products are produced at high temperatures. Hence, the regular consumption of these products could seriously harm the overall health.
– It has been also found that consuming soy products elevates the need of taking vitamin D and B12 as they can resemble the vitamin B12. In other words, the regular consumption of soy products can contribute to vitamin B12 deficiency.
– Soy includes toxic isoflavones, such as daidzein and genistein. Additionally, these products should be avoided by those suffering from breast cancer because these two ingredients found in soy can boost breast cancer cell growth.
– According to studies, 99% of all soy products are GMO since soy has been found to be one of the most contaminated foods with pesticides.
– Soy products are packed with phytic acid, which can interfere with the digestion of calcium, copper, iron, magnesium, and zinc.
What do you think?