Did you know that Coca Cola is the most recognized name in the world?
The word “Coke” ranks second, only behind the word “Hi”, as the most said word in the world.
In many countries the cost of fresh clean drinking water is often more expensive than a bottle of Coke.
The advertising people at Coca Cola have done wonders in getting people to drink this destructive product.
That’s right, Coke is a destructive product, especially in the human body.
The level of acid in a Coke is almost the same as the acid level in a battery. People who drink a lot of soda have a 48% increased risk for having a stroke and/or a heart attack. The journal, Respirology, did a study that revealed drinking soda may also cause lung problems such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).CarbonationThe carbonation in Coke is destructive to the bones. It causes a calcium loss in a three-stage process:
* When you drink the soda, you send it into your stomach where the carbonation sits and irritates the lining of the stomach.
*The stomach, doing its job to correct this problem, attacks the carbonation by quickly releasing calcium from the blood stream and flooding the stomach to neutralize the acid.
* The blood, now lacking the calcium it just sent out, has to replenish its own supply. It does this by taking calcium from the bones. If this process doesn’t occur, the brain and muscle functions will be severely impaired.Phosphoric AcidCoke also contains phosphoric acid. This is not the same acid that is in the carbonation. Phosphoric acid also depletes the body’s store of calcium. This has the very real effect of making bones weak, brittle and soft.
* Coke softens the bones in three ways:
*The carbonation reduces the amount of calcium in the bones.
* Phosphoric acid also depletes calcium stores in the bones.
Drinking Coke, or any soda, in place of milk or water is not good for any body.
Milk and water are not the best sources for consuming calcium, but they are better sources than Coke.
Cancer RisksTwo generations ago it was a rare thing to know anyone who had esophageal cancer.
Now it is a very common disease. We all know that asbestos particles can cause lung cancer.
These particles get into the lungs and damage cells and cause cell mutation.
Soda is as destructive as asbestos.
Drinking soft drinks will cause acid reflux: this is when the stomach acid rises up past the esophageal valve.
Drinking any kind of gassy drink is going to make you belch.
This belching is also sending stomach and carbonated acid back up into the esophagus.
A sleeping (prone) body is more apt to suffer indigestion and heartburn from nightly acid reflux.
Stomach acid is meant to dissolve tissue in the stomach.
Because this protective stomach lining does not extend into the esophagus, the lower portion of the esophagus feels the burn of this acid.
Over time this will cause cell mutations and an increase in the amount of free radicals.
Cell mutations cause cancer, hence, an increase in esophageal cancers from heavy soft drink users.
Coke contains acids; acids destroy healthy tissues in the human body.
Coke can be destructive. The high acid levels in soda can also wear away the enamel of teeth.
Acidity levels were done on various sodas and certain ones have pH levels as low as 2.5; battery acid has a pH of 1, and pure water a pH of 7.
If this doesn’t prove to you that this drink does not belong in the human body, then nothing will convince you. Maybe the list below will change a mind.
20 Practical Use For Coke
1. Remove grease stains from fabric and clothing. Just soak stain with Coke, let sit for a while, scrub and rinse.
2. Remove caked on rust on old rusty bolts. Use cloth, a sponge, or even aluminum foil dipped in Coke to loosen and remove stubborn rust.
3. Blood comes out of clothes and fabrics when soaked in Coke for a while.
4. Burnt pans will come clean if you let the mess soak in Coke (instead of hot water) and then clean.
5. Tea kettles can be hard to keep clean. Fill with Coke and let it sit for a while. Descaling that mess will never be a chore again.
6. Clean the tile grout in your kitchen and bathrooms. Dab on walls and counters, and pour onto the floor. Let it sit for a few minutes and then wipe clean.
7. Strong abrasive cleaners are harsh on vitreous china, but Coke works wonders for cleaning this surface.
8. To clean toilets, just pour Coke around the bowl, leave it there for a while, then simply flush to clean.
9. Marker stains on the carpet can be removed by applying Coke and scrubbing the area. Rinse and then clean with soapy water and the stain should lift right out.
10. Gum stuck in hair can be removed by dipping the section of hair in some Coke. Let the Coke sit for a few minutes and the gum should slide right off.
11. Tired of your dyed hair? Rinse with Coke to help fade and/or remove the color.
12. Make old pennies shine by soaking them in Coke for a while. Tarnish disappears like magic.
13. Coke will completely dissolve a tooth. Put one in a sealed container with some Coke and wait. It will take a while, but it does work.
14. Is your pool dirty or rusted? Adding a couple 2-liter bottles of Coke to the water will quickly clear up rust stains.
15. Coke can clean up oil stains on the garage floor. Pour Coke on the stain and let it sit for a while. Hose off and oil should flow out with the water.
16. Are snails and slugs a problem on your walkways? The acid in Coke will kill them quicker than any spray.
17. Pour a small bit of Coke on your car battery terminals and they will be cleaned in no time.
18. Coke will also clean your car’s engine. The Coke distributors have been doing this for decades.
19. Using aluminum foil dipped in Coke will bring your chrome to a high, polished shine.
20. Coke can strip paint off metal furniture. Just soak a towel in Coke and lay it right on the painted surface.
Let it sit and hose off. If Coke is good for all those uses, imagine what it does to the stomach lining. With this many practical uses, the best way to use Coke is not to drink it, but to clean with it. Why buy any other cleaning products when there is Coke?
If you will share this then probably few more people will be alert of this Danger.
What do you think?