Ptosis or droopy eyelids can come from a variety of causes. Some include aging, stroke, nerve damage, injuries to the eyelid, brain tumor, and cancer. For people that are facing this unsightly condition due to natural conditions like aging have a natural remedy using only one ingredient.
The magic ingredient you’ll need for this is the incredible egg. Eggs are a great healthy item for your kitchen that are good in the medicine cabinet, as well.
Droopy Eyelid Remedy Instructions:
• Crack the egg carefully, and separateout the egg white as this is what you’ll use
• Wash your face being sure to remove all makeup
• Dry your face by gently patting it with a towel as this is better for your delicate skin
• Use a Q-tip tocarefully apply the egg white to your eyelid without getting it into your eyes
• Let the egg white dry completely
• Rinse with warm water, and pat down your skin again
With this simple and easy natural remedy, you should start to see a difference in just a few days. Also, due to the gentleness and all-natural nature of this treatment, you can do this on a daily basis.
This video has some useful exercises that will help you resolve this issue:
What do you think?