Tea with oregano
Do not forget to try to prepare the extract of oregano . Even a small cup of tea from this grass will give you a delicate, pleasant scent with a slight smell of dried hay.
300 ml. of water
3 tablespoons of fresh oregano or 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
Boil the water.
Pour oregano with boiling water.
Cover and leave for 10 minutes.
Drink the tea.
For the treatment of colds: 2 tablespoons of dry grass per cup, and for nourishing the nerves is enough 1 spoon in a glass of boiling water, and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
When you suffer from insomnia fill a dry bag of oregano tea and put it close to the pillow, the grass will calm down and help you quickly fall asleep.
Useful properties of oregano tea
With catarrhal diseases it helps to get rid of puffiness, promotes sputum discharge, relieves inflammation and sore throats.
Helps in gynecology, restores hormones to women.
Benefits of menopause, relieves menopausal syndrome, improves overall condition.
– It is beneficial in the presence of a malfunction in the gastrointestinal tract.
– Helps treat ulcers, relieves gas accumulation, relieves spasms in the gut.
– In dysfunction of the bladder, oregano tea removes inflammation, favorably
affecting the functioning of the urinary system.
– With stress and nervous excitability eliminates anxiety, relieves nervous tension, cope with insomnia.
– Strengthens bones.
– Improves the appearance of the skin.
– Prevents premature aging.
Oregano is strictly prohibited for pregnant women. It can cause harm due to uterine contraction and the possibility of interruption of pregnancy.
What do you think?